Our Bread & Butter
"It's all about the butter baby!"...
Walk into Black Butterfly Bath & Body and be met by a staff who is committed to sharing the good news of the amazing natural healing butter known as Shea Butter..... Shelf after shelf display an array of bath & body products made with Africa's Shea Butter minus the harmful toxins & chemicals, of course.....
It has always been the vision of Black Butterfly to bring African Treasures into the American Dream. Since Shea Butter grows wild in Africa, we're able to stay consistent with that vision as we create our natural Butterfly Blends.
In each Shea Butter Collections, we'ver used a combination of shea butter, essential oils & herbs to offer healing properties coupled and deliver a yummy fragrance.
We currently have about 25 Collections instore with 15 of those represented on our website.
As you can tell by now, we're in love with Shea Butter at Black Butterfly. It just has so many benefits to the skin, hair & body! We'really excited about educating everyone about this skin smoothing therapeutic butter!
So let's us get right to it & formally introduce you to Africa's Amazing Shea Butter.....
Shea Butter comes from the nut of the Karite Tree that grows wild in Africa. It contains a rich amount of fatty acid that is far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to the rejuvenation & moisturizing of skin.
Its therapeutic properties help keep skin protected from wind, cold & the sun. Shea Butter also stimulates the cellular activity needed to fight the effects of aging while also repairing rough, damaged skin.
The color of Shea Butter can be yellow or white depending on how long its boiled. However, both colors are exactly the same in effectiveness.
From young to old to women to men....no matter the ethnicity, Shea Butter is great for so many things.....We've prepared a list for you...Check it out!
- Helps heal scars, burns, stretchmarks, dark spots, skin discoloration, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping and skin rashes.
- Helps to relieve pain & swelling from arthritis & sore joints.
- Ideal for haircare to rid scalp of dandruff amd protects it from sores & rashes, prevents hair breakage & thinning.
- Fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps bruises heal.
- Helps drains toxins from sore muscles and improves muscle relaxation & stiffness.
- Helps prevent skin irritation for babies and has been used for generations to help babies sleep better.
- Used after shaving to prevent skin irritation and to restore natural luster.
- Ideal for dry skin disorders like dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rejuvenates skin pores adding elasticity to skin.
- Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
- A natural sunscreen due to it rich contents of vitamins A, E, & D.
As you can see, Shea Butter is a wonder! Every household should have a jar of Shea Butter, whether among the beauty supplies for it ability to skin softening and make it look healthier or in the medicine cabinet for those minor skin injuries, sore joints & muscles.
And that is why at Black Butterfly we say "Its all about the butter baby!".....It is truly all about the butter.....
Hope it has been a fun learning experience for you. Until next time....... sheabuttababe